March 14, 2014

Just a Little Update

Sorry I’ve been absent for a couple of months. The last few months have been my busy season at work so blogging was put on the back burner for a little while. But things are starting to slow down a bit so I’m excited to start blogging again!
A little update on me and Mike- Mike is still working on his bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah in Finance. This semester has been a little crazy, he is working full time and has night classes Monday – Thursday. I miss having him home at night but the semester is about half way over so I think I’ll survive haha. Mike recently accepted a summer internship with the FDIC. He starts in the middle of May and it will last till about August. We are super excited about this opportunity and I am so proud of Mike and all of his hard work. In May we will be moving to a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom condo and can't wait! We will defiantly miss our ward and the sense of community we feel in the student housing but can’t wait to have a little bit more room. Not to mention and dishwasher ;).

Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of Mike proposing. It is one of my most cherished memories. In honor of this I decided to share the video that Mike made for our wedding (he is super talented) with the story of how we met, our first date, first kiss, and the proposal. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i love the video. {yay for back to blogging} and I'm still not happy your moving, but I will be jealous that you have 2 bathrooms, and a Dishwasher! ha.

    ReplyDelete